NH Techfest is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission to inspire middle and high school students to pursue a career in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Without sponsors, NH TechFest would not be possible.
Donate today and help our future!
Make checks payable to NH TechFest and mail to:
P.O. Box 554,
Atkinson, NH 03811
NH TechFest is a federal 501(c)3 non-profit organization EIN 61-1617440
The financial objective of the NH TechFest is to run in a non-profit manner* and to maintain a free admission policy for all attendees. Our Sponsors are the only way we can make these objectives a reality, by providing financial aid and in-kind assistance for all aspects of our program. Their generous support helps in areas including (but not limited to):
- Facility fees and rentals
- Safety and security personnel
- Utilities and data services
- Printed program design and production
- Promotional items (posters, T-Shirts, giveaways, etc.)
- Paid media and publicity
- Special fee-based programs and entertainment
- Any required licenses or permits
- Miscellaneous operational expenses
*NH TechFest qualifies as a non-profit endeavor under the auspices of Section 501(c)3 of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code, and all sponsorship donations are likewise tax-deductible. All Steering Committee and Advisory Board members serve in a strictly voluntary manner, and the NH TechFest event will utilize strictly volunteer staff (whenever possible).