NH Techfest is a 501c(3) non-profit organization with a mission to engage middle and high school student to consider STEM careers. Sponsors are our life blood. Please join us in showing kids that STEM is accessible to everyone by becoming a sponsor.
For more information contact-us.
Thank you for your interest and generous support!
The financial objective of the New Hampshire TechFest is to run in a non-profit manner* and to maintain a free admission policy for all attendees. In light of these goals, our Sponsors are the lifeblood of our support structure, providing financial aid and in-kind assistance for all aspects of our program. Their generous support helps in areas including (but not limited to):
- Facility fees and rentals
- Safety and security personnel
- Utilities and data services
- Printed program design and production
- Promotional items (posters, T-Shirts, giveaways, etc.)
- Paid media and publicity
- Special fee-based programs and entertainment
- Any required licenses or permits
- Miscellaneous operational expenses
*NH TechFest qualifies as a non-profit endeavor under the auspices of Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code, and all sponsorship donations are likewise tax-deductible. All Steering Committee and Advisory Board members serve in a strictly voluntary manner, and the TechFest event will utilize strictly volunteer staff (whenever possible).