Let us know that you are interested in being an exhibitor by filling out the Exhibitor Interest Form
- 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- 1 110VAC electrical outlet
- Contact us for additional space, power, and other accommodations. We also have at least one outdoor area.
- A booth identification sign with the company name will also be provided. Be prepared to provide appropriate information for the sign at least 2 weeks before the event.
General Information for Exhibitors
- All booths must be prepared to answer questions at all times. We will have assistants on hand to work with you. Please let us know ASAP if you will need assistance.
- The event will be open to the public from 10:00 am to 3 pm. All exhibitors are expected to participate for the full day. During that time, your booth needs to be staffed at all times.
- Set up will take place beginning at 9:00 am, we expect your booth to be ready at 9:45 am for the Exhibitor Preview.
- Tear down will commence immediately at 3 PM. We will have plenty of volunteers to assist with load-in and load-out
Tips for Demonstrations
- Hands on activities are strongly encouraged!
- The target audience should be middle school to high school students (younger visitors will not be able to participate in hands on activities)
- Activities should last about 10-15 minutes
- Activities should inspire students to pursue STEM fields
- Take away pieces are highly encouraged
- Teacher oriented packets are welcome
- If hands-on activity is not possible, lively and interesting demos are welcome!
- This could include posters, charts, videos, and hand outs.
- Depending on the weather, we will have a limited number of outside activity tables or areas available for demonstrations or activities that may require it.