Are you a science or technology professional who wants to get involved in the NH TechFest?
Does your company or employer have products or technology that would excite the imagination of young people and attract them into a potential STEM career?
Does your company have a trade show display or demonstration available?
Volunteer to present a demonstration or sponsor an exhibit at the TechFest yourself!
Consider giving a brief talk on any aspect of science and technology that really excites YOU!
Talk to your colleagues and encourage them to consider ways in which your company or they themselves can help out at the TechFest.
We are looking for companies and organizations who would be willing to either conduct hands-on activities, or provide a presentation, demonstration, or lecture. In addition to booths and demonstration areas in the gymnasium and lobby areas, we will also have use of at least one outdoor area.
Request an Exhibitor Registration today
We will provide each 10×10 exhibit booth with one table, two chairs, one 110VAC electrical outlet, and Wifi Internet access. Please let us know ASAP if you have a need for more space, special power requirements, or anything else out of the ordinary.
When filling out the Exhibitor Registration, please keep in mind the following:
- While people of all ages will pass by your booth, activities should be leveled for middle and high school students and actively engage the student.
- The time to accomplish the activity should be less than 10-15 minutes.
- The activity should spotlight STEM areas and be interesting and thought provoking. Hopefully the student will say: “Cool! I want to know more about this.”
- Exhibitors should be excited about their product and inspire teens to ask “how do I get your job?”
- The activity should be safe and appropriate for teens. Younger visitors are not permitted to participate in hands on activities.
- Give-aways or build and take-aways are highly encouraged.
- Any teacher oriented packets are always welcome.
- We will supply a booth identification poster with company name. Please be prepared to provide appropriate information for production of the poster at least two weeks before the event.
Booth Demonstrations and Displays:
If a hands-on activity is not possible, lively and interesting demos and displays are welcome.
Posters, charts, videos, and hand-outs are all appropriate visual aides.
Depending on the weather, we will have a limited number of outside activity tables or areas available for demonstrations or activities that may require it.
- All booths must be manned at all times for answering (and asking) questions. We will have assistants on hand to work with you. Please let us know ASAP if you will need assistance.
- The event will be open to the public from 9:00 am to 3 pm. All exhibitors are expected to participate for the full day. During that time, your booth needs to be staffed at all times.
- Set up will take place beginning at 8:15 am, we expect your booth to be ready at 8:45 am for the Exhibitor Preview.
- Tear down will commence immediately at 3 PM. We will have plenty of volunteers to assist with load-in and load-out.